Fixed medium. From 30 up to 55 HP, 4 speeds, PTO 540 rpm
• 6 curved blades per flange mounted in spiral line (for normal soils)
• Standard rotor (with end blades turned outwards)
• 4-speeds gearbox made by SICMA with conical roller bearings and oil level indicator
• Side gear drive in oil bath with sight glass for oil level control
• Lower 3rd point hitches with adjustable width
• Adjustable side skids to determine the desired working depth
• Parking stand
• PTO shaft size 5 with flexible clutch
• Box frame
• EC safety guards (standard in European Community)
• Powder coating, ensuring more durable color and gloss
• “Long life” seal provided inside the rotor’s bearings
Square blades (for sandy soils)
4 blades per flange
Are different sizes available other than the standard ones? No, they are not available.
What is the rotor speed? It depends on the machine family: the shredders do about 2000 rpm and the tillers about 250 rpm. Within the family, the number of ...
What is the correct position for the machines to work? The tool must be parallel to the ground. For further information please see the operation and maintenance guide.
What is the weight of the machines? The weight varies according to the model and the machine size: please refer to the product page you are interested in.
Is it possible to order the machine with a different cardan coupling from the standard one? Yes. Every machine has a cardan coupling recommended according to the type of work it does; however, it is possible to have an ...